Mr. P

Mr. P

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome to "Average Joe"

Welcome everyone,

I have always had the idea of starting this blog and so here is the beginning of what I hope will be a successful blog. All should know first hand that this blog is going to be different from a normal personal blog. As many of you know I always seem to have and like to state my opinion on the issues of the day.

I am calling the blog, "Average Joe" as I hope to state an opinion on many different issues that the everyday person would be interested in. The topics will change often as they will be guided by what I feel are important at the time. With that in mind, I will commonly be discussing topics such as sports, politics and any other topic that is important to us. Feel free to mention any subjects that are interesting as if they are interesting to you, they are important to me.

I am excited to start this and hope that as an "Average Joe" I will be able to speak to you about these important things.

Mr P.

2 comments:

  1. This Average Joe Blog is a great idea. The common person gets to voice their opinions and ideas. This Mr. P has some good ideas, and this is a great chance for me to disagree with him. It would be great to see the Colts win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got here from your facebook link. yay for more blogs to follow :) I'm adding you to my sidebar, let me know if you'd rather not be there.
    -Erin from debate

    ReplyDelete