Mr. P

Mr. P

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Spring is one of the most amazing seasons as it fits somewhere in the top 4 ranks of top seasons. I will explain why I love it so much though. BASEBALL is upon us.

I simply love spring training and feel that it needs to be broadcast more. As I watch and listen to ESPN I hear almost everything their is about the NFL. Sam Bradford's shoulder is probably the most talked about body part ever going into the NFL draft. I do love the NFL but this time should be more about the true American game.

I care more about how Cliff Lee, Roy Holliday and Johny Damon are fitting into their new teams. I care more about who the Giants 5th starter is going to be. How Aubrey Huff is going to fit into the Giants line up and also if Timmy is ever planning on cutting his hair.

Basically the SF Giants are my team and I love checking the website daily.

The NFL is overrated in March and needs to wait a few months. Lets go BASEBALL

Sorry for the lack of posts these last 2 weeks as I have had midterms in all my classes. I have some ideas and will get them posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment